Sunday, August 16, 2009

39 weeks

If you want to know my honest opinion, I didn't think that I would still be preggo at 39 weeks. I guess because I delivered Reyna before this point. Goes to show, pregnancies can be different.

Here is the scoop:

*Weight was the same with still a grand total of 44 pounds.
*BP, Urine were good
*Babies heartbeat was steady and strong.
*I had the midwive strip my membranes.

Since I had my membranes stripped, I thought for sure we would have had a baby by now. I guess I am just ready to be done. So far, no baby. Ever since, I have been having contractions, but nothing yet. Last night, they were getting pretty regular, but I went to bed and they stopped. I think this baby just likes where he/she is at.

As of this morning, I am still having contractions, but I am not going to think much of it. I am going to continue on with my day and just see what happens. We are headed out to take a walk here shortly before it gets too hot.

I have been twittering and will pretty much be updating that with anything that is going on.

2 comments:

  1. My midwife also stripped my membranes the monday before. But nothing happened until Saturday night. I sure hope u have better luck with it! They also say that if have something planned, the baby will come and ruin your plans. So maybe the movie night tomorrow night will help that out! :) Although we do want you (and Nic) to be there. But having that baby is #1 right now! LOL! I cant wait to see you twittering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little surprised your still pregnant also. Maybe you will have her(?) on friday since it's Daxton's birthday :) Good luck with everything and I'm looking forward to finding out the baby's sex and name...and seeing photos!

    ReplyDelete