Monday, March 9, 2009

16 weeks.

I started feeling flutters this past weekend. I forgot what a fun and exciting feeling it was. That was pretty much the highlight of this week as far as updates go. On Sunday, I didn't have to take a zofran, but needed to this morning. When is this nausea going to go away?! I think that I have had my fair share of it by now. Oh, and I am getting bigger. I can no longer wear my regular pants comfortably. You can definitely tell that I am pregnant now.


Okay, for some odd reason, but my computer isn't letting me cut and paste. It's ticking me off, so I here's the link if you are interested in reading the 16 week update. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you are 16 weeks already! That doesn't seem possible. Have you decided if you are finding out the sex or not?

    ReplyDelete