Wednesday, April 29, 2009

23 week update

I went to the doctor last Friday and everything looked good.

-Heartbeat was in the 150's.
-Gained 4 pounds, which makes it a total of 11. Yeouch! I guess I should be honest and remind you that I lost 7 and gained that back, but do not count that in my 11. You can do the math. :)
-Reyna came with me and loved hearing the heartbeat. She was a good little lady during the appt. She just sat there in the chair, eating fruit snacks. I saw Dr. P. which made me want Reyna to be on her best behavior.
-I am measuring a week ahead. He didn't change my due date, but I'm okay with that. Maybe a little earlier than my actual due date? Reyna was 11 days ahead of schedule.
-Next time I go in, I have to head down to the lab first and have my glucose checked. Bleh!

As far as symptoms, I just love to eat and am very good at it. :) Everything sounds good. I polished off a box of chees-its last night b/c I saw a commercial for them and they looked delish. I am tired, but I am blaming that on a toddler who likes to get up at the crack of dawn. Still feeling a ton of movement. It's definitely getting stronger. Thus far, my pregnancy is going the same as Reyna's.

In a few weeks, I will be putting up a poll to see what you think we might be having. I am so anxious to see all of your guesses and there will be a prize in the end who has the closest guess.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the poll! I know what I am going to vote.
    It feels like I was just at 20-some weeks yesterday, reading my little updater that said "you may start to feel Braxton Hicks" thinking PSH- I've been having them for weeks already! LOL.
    Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete