Wednesday, April 15, 2009

21 weeks


Sorry for the dorky belly shot. Yes Em, it's a good pic, but I look like a dork. :)

Overall, I feel pretty good. I am feeling a ton of movement, which I love. I go back to the doctor next Friday and I am anxious to see what I weigh. I feel like all I have been doing it eating. I am tired all the time. I look forward to bedtime everynight. Not too much nausea, but on occasion, I do take a half zofran in the morning. I haven't been throwing up though. Hmmm..what else? Still no clue what the gender of this little peanut is. Jade & I both go back and forth. The acid reflux is still under control with the help of zantac once a day.

8 comments:

  1. Awww, your belly's just a growin'! You look adorabe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa! We can blame the dorky picture on all the activity that was going on that day... its cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too stinkin' cute! What a beautiful bump! And I SO feel you on the exhaustion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable!! I can relate to being tired all the time. Hopefully you get an energy boost w/ this lovely weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, you look so cute Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Over half way there...woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the belly picture! You're adorable :)

    ReplyDelete