Thursday, June 25, 2009

hello

I head back to the doctors in a week, but I thought I would give you all a little update before then.

Feeling pretty good, just hot! I refuse to complain b/c its Michigan and I am just thankful that is is warm, but it definitely seems hotter out being pregnant. Yesterday, we headed to the pool which was heaven!

I am pretty much set when it comes to purchasing a few new baby things. I do need to pick up diapers, but other than that, I think we are set. WOW! Its hard to believe that we will have a baby in the house soon. It just doesn't seem real.

I need to do a little organizing in Reynas closet. I think that is going to be tackled this weekend.

As for the pregnancy, I am feeling pretty good, just tired at night. By 7, I am ready for bed. This baby is a mover and a shaker just like Reyna.

I will post more next week after my doctor appointment.

I love reading all of your guesses on Expectnet poll. Keep em' coming...:)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats...I can't believe you aren't findind out...that's super fun! Maddie was born in August...I understand. Make sure you drinks lots of water and keep your feet up!

    ReplyDelete