Thursday, July 16, 2009

34 1/2 week appointment.

I went for a routine checkup today. Everything is looking good. Laura (the midwive) decided to check my cervix to see if I was dialated since I have been experiencing so many contractions. I wasn't dialated, but the baby is sitting very low with his/her head down. I figured that was the case. I am glad to know that the baby is in "ready" position.

I gained 2 pounds since the last time I was there for a total of 35 pounds thus far. What happened to my mom's theory that I wouldn't gain as much the second time around?!

Babies heartbeat was good and so was my pee.

I go back in two weeks and after that, I will start weekly appointments.

I think at this point, I am just ready to have this baby. I am ready, Jade is ready. It's just time, I think. The only part that makes me sad/nervous is Reyna and how she will handle the transition. I think we are all just anxious to meet this little peanut and find out what we are having. I will say, I am so proud of myself for not caving in and finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment