Monday, July 20, 2009

Pretty much just ready

With five weeks left, give or take, I am just ready to have this baby. Last night I asked Jade if I felt this miserable in the end of my pregnancy with Reyna. He said yes, but I think it's worse this time since I am taking care of an energetic toddler this time around. I could be wrong.

Saturday morning, I started having a little bit of back cramping and it wrapped around to the front. This happened again on Sunday, too. I told my mom and she was like, "Leslie, those are contractions!" I never experienced those types of contractions with Reyna. Luckily, they went away, but I am praying I don't have back labor this time around. I have heard back labor=no fun. Then again, what type of labor is?!

Also, I had a leg cramp in the middle of the night two nights ago. It was the type that woke me out of a dead sleep. It hurt so bad, I could barely breath! My leg is still sore from that night. I won't miss that.

I have been having a TON of contractions. They last pretty much all day therefore, I am chugging water all day which = peeing all day! Last night, I went to Target and had to pee really bad. Guess what? The bathroom were closed for cleaning. I could have just died. Luckily, he must have been almost done and as soon as he wheeled his little cleaning cart away, I made a mad dash and peed a river!

We are just in the homestretch part of pregnancy and although it's bittersweet, we are ready to meet this little one. Did I mention that I cannot wait to know the sex either?

3 comments:

  1. i wanted to kill myself at the end of my second pregnancy. i was seriously that miserable. it for sure sounds like you are having contractions - i can't wait to hear how it all goes...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just remember to flex your foot, rather than point it, when you get those cramps in your leg. I know its hard to think about in the dead of sleep and your instinct is to point your foot, but if you think about it, remember to flex.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek...I had back labor with Donnie & thought I might die, but I also didn't have an epidural!! I hate those leg cramps, I got them in my 2nd pregnancy as well, someone told me to eat a bannana a day & you shouldn't get em'....I think it did help if I remember. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete